SCROLL DOWN for the HEART OF THE ADIRONDACKS
HEART OF THE ADIRONDACKS|
Ready to continue the Stone House Tour?
[Click on Title To Select Page.]
- 1829 Stone House A Federalist Building
- The First Floor Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Study, Bath
- The Second Floor Master Bedroom, Two Bedrooms, Library, Bath
- Additional Spaces Cellar, Wine Cellar, Jam & Pickle Pantry, Attic
- Natural Things and Places River, Forest and Fields
- Historical Background Built 1829, Restored 1974
- Heart of the Adirondacks The Hamlet of Jay and the High Peaks of the Adirondacks
- An Adirondack Honeymoon! Two miles away on a mountain ridge in the High Peaks.