Please WAIT! Then SCROLL DOWN for STONE HOUSE FIRST FLOOR PHOTOS! [ Are you in this picture? ]|
THE FIRST FLOOR
[Click on Photo for Full Size Image.]
Photo Captions & Room Descriptions (L. to R. & T. to B.)
- (Photos 1-4) Large formal PARLOR with fireplace, large deep windows with mountain views. Front Door Fanlight. Open staircase. Superior antique trim. Size 14 x 25.
- (Photos 5 & 6) DINING ROOM with fireplace off kitchen. Country
Concepts custom built bookshelves. Size 12 x 25.
- (Photos 7 & 8) Eat-in KITCHEN, furnished with superior dishwasher, cooking range and custom built antique cupboard style cabinets. Kitchen is arranged so that modern fixtures and
appliances are not visible from other rooms. Size 200 sq. ft., L-shaped.
- Corner STUDY with original fireplace mantel (not
working). Size 14 x 14.
- Full BATHROOM with turn of the century pedestal sink,
footed tub/shower, toilet, lighting fixture. Size 7x8.
Ready to continue the Stone House Tour?
[Click on Title To Select Page.]
- 1829 Stone House A Federalist Building
- The First Floor Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Study, Bath
- The Second Floor Master Bedroom, Two Bedrooms, Library, Bath
- Additional Spaces Cellar, Wine Cellar, Jam & Pickle Pantry, Attic
- Natural Things and Places River, Forest and Fields
- Historical Background Built 1829, Restored 1974
- Heart of the Adirondacks The Hamlet of Jay and the High Peaks of the Adirondacks
- An Adirondack Honeymoon! Two miles away on a mountain ridge in the High Peaks.
Are you in this picture?
Fourpeaks hosts now welcome paying guests to a 700-acre rest and playground for vacations in the Adirondack Great Camp tradition. Couples appreciate Fourpeaks secluded settings. Outdoor loving families have fun exploring our accessible wilderness. Folks with dogs enjoy the open spaces to run their pets. A private nature rereat. For a vacation away from it all. Are you in this picture? CLICK HERE to find out! [More about this at Frequently Asked Questions.]
Inquire about a Fourpeaks Adirondack Vacation/Getaway. (Easy Inquiry Form.)
Email us with questions or feedback. (Easy Email form.)
Phone our Help Desk with Tollfree or Cell phone contact any time.
No time for Fourpeaks right now?
Keep up with us through occasional newsletters. CLICK for sample.
"Hints of Balsam and Pine from our Corner of the Adirondacks"
Join our mailing list! (Easy form.)
Please Rate Our Fourpeaks Website.
Whether you're an experienced webmaster or just a novice surfer, you may have feedback or suggestions to help us improve. We well remember the visitor who complained about the unpleasant glare from the HTML default royal blue links. That lead us to entirely revamp our background and link colors, making them softer, more eye pleasing. And the Florida expert who warned us about frustrating visitors with blind links. We followed his advice and now carefully identify links so visitors know before they "click" exactly where they're clicking to. Your comments or suggestions will be equally appreciated.
NOTE: If you got here via one of our many subsidiary information pages, CLICK HERE to get the best view-- from our concise "Home Page." Thanks.
[CLICK HERE for easy email form to make your feedback/suggestions.]